Pet Pursuit puppies are sold only to loving and active homes, where the dogs are members of family.
All Pet Pursuit - puppies are:
- Registered to the Finnish Kennel Club
- Microshipped (ISO-standard)
- Fed with high-quality food
- Health checked by vet (certificate)
- Ready to their new homes at 7-8 weeks old
- When exporting, EU-passport, export pedigree and required vaccinations are included.
- We decide where we sell our puppies to. Until the time the puppy leaves, we reserve the right to decide on not selling the puppy, if needed.
- It is not allowed to sell the dog to a third party. In any case, the owner needs to rehome the dog, we will take the dog back at any time during the dog’s lifetime.
- All of our dogs have been bred as companion animals - we cannot provide any warranty as to the dog’s fitness for any specific purpose, including obedience trials, show ring performance, and/or breeding purposes.
We want to hear actively about our puppies and to stay involved with our puppies throughout their lives. I also want to meet face-to-face with the buyer before making any final decisions. If you are interested in our litter, please contact us first by e-mail, and tell us more about yourself, your wishes and goals for your potential puppy and yourself. Don't forget to let us know what it is that you want in your potential breeder.
Primarily we hope for active homes. No obligation for exhibitions, but we do hope to find co-operative homes, so we could hear from our bred dogs during their entire life. Before you decide to purchase a dog please take a little time to yourself and answer honestly to a few questions:
- Can you and do you want to take your dog along to your holiday? - If you do not, then where is it? Who takes care of it?
- Do you have enough time for your dog? - How about a year, three, five or ten years from now?
- Are all family members willing to take a dog - and sacrifice to achieve this?
- Do you have the economic conditions, not just to buy a dog, but also invest in its upkeep? - Food, vet, care during vacations, etc. may cost quite a bit.
- Are you ready to accept the dog as a full family member even though you would not have your own children?
- Are you sure that you would never lose your patience, and that you would protect your dog from other family member’s impatience?
Check out our available & planned litters from puppies - page.
It is good to remember that a dog isn't asked to come to you.
You wanted yourself to have it into your home as a familymember.
Do not forget to treat it with this idea in mind, determinedly but with love.